MBBS scholarships IN China
We Offer BDS in China, MB in China, MDS in China, PHD in China, Scholarships in China, MBBS in China are the most important and favorite courses that are offered at china in very cheap prices, the Universities are out standing world ranking universities with highly qualified teachers assisting the students at every step.
China is the Oldest and most important country to hold the medical studies & research with the following leading points
- The Universities in China Ranks in the world education system
- The number of doctors present in china is the TOP in the whole world, due to the population size the number of medical research units and doctors are also increaseing
- Asia Students are gifted, and china is place to perform the higher studies with the best colleges and best options to study bds in china, china is the only best place to take bds educations
- China is World Biggest economy
- A lot of world big enterprises, big companies are garrisoning in China constantly, and economic development and exchange must promote the international floating of professionals
China has been a popular destination for MBBS aspirants for the last one decade under self support when some medical universities started teaching MBBS in English medium, since 1999. And in order to guarantee China's MBBS education quality, and encourage more international students to study medicine, China Ministry of Education, announced new and strict regulations, for standardization of MBBS teaching in English medium for international students, known as "Provisions for Quality Control Standards on Undergraduate Medical Education in English for International Student in China" and has been implemented since 2007.
Rooms with both attached bath and common bathroom are available. All rooms come with LCD TV, Telephone, Internet Port, Common Laundry room (one one each floor) and Kitchen (one one each floor).
Separate hostel room for girls. A limited no. of 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom and 3 bedroom apartments are also available. All apartments come with attached bathroom with shower and bathtub, kitchen with necessary equipments. The price of apartments range from 24000 Chinese RMB/Year to 53,000 Chinese RMB/Year.
Cheap cost, recognized degree worldwideStudents can choose the type of accomodation they want after they arrive at the University. Prior reservation for 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom or 3 bedroom apartments is required.
Living expenses depend on your lifestyle. Generally, they should not exceed Chinese RMB 1000/Month or 150 US Dollar/Month. This amount includes the cost of food. All fees are to be paid in Chinese RMB.
Scholarships availble at Zhengzhou university of industrial technology
At present, the school established fifteen undergraduate majors which are the Civil Engineering, Engineering Management, Road and Bridge and River Crossing Engineering, Architecture, Urban and Rural Planning and five vocational profession including Architectural Engineering Technology, Project Cost, Project Supervision, Building Decoration, Engineering Survey Technology. There are 9426 full-time college students in total .
The Scholarships are availavle for the above mentioned undergraduate courses. The original tuition fees is 18000 RMB per year. The scholarship covers full tuition fees. Scholarships are awarded on the basis of selction by the university, once the student is selected for scholarship, he/she will get the scholarship for the entire duration of the studies which is four years for undergraduate programs.
Student are required pay the following fees.
1. Registration Fees: USD 120 (Only in First Year)
2. Visa Letter JW202 Fees: USD 330 (Only in First Year)
3. DHL Charges for the delivery of Documents: USD 50 (Only in First Year)
4. University Development Fees USD 2000 (Only in First Year)
5. Hostel Fees: RMB 5000 Per Year ( Two students in one room)
6. Residence Permit Fees: RMB 400 Per Year
7. Medical Checkup RMB 400 Per Year
8. Medical Insurance RMB 800 Per Year
9. Books: RMB 500 (Only in First Year)
Student is responsible for the living cost which is approximately USD 150 for an average student in China.